Windels Marx Women
Windels Marx Women is an affinity group that includes all levels of our women lawyers, who organize around business development, networking and mentoring opportunities.
Chaired by Partner Michele Arbeeny, the group has been a catalyst for diversity initiatives throughout the firm. To date, we are proud to have set an ambitious agenda in support of female legal practitioners and diversity initiatives in general.
- Hosting an annual client-focused event in celebration of International Women’s Day.
- Coordinating numerous client-focused special events targeting diverse communities.
- The establishment of the Windels Marx Diversity Scholarship at Brooklyn Law School to promote diversity in the legal profession.
- The mobilization of more lawyers around diversity and women-in-the-law events than ever before in the history of our Firm.
- The integration of a mentoring program for both female and male lawyers.
While there is always more work to be done, we remain proud of our progress thus far and are honored to have received accolades from numerous publications and benchmarking surveys devoted to women in the law and diversity issues.
Women at Windels Marx
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Corporate & Securities
- COVID-19 Resources
- Employment & Employee Benefits
- Environmental Law
- Financial Transactions
- Governmental Relations
- Health Law
- Infrastructure Development & Finance
- IP Hatch-Waxman Act
- IP Licensing Litigation
- IP, Technology & e-Commerce
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Private Client Services, Estates & Trusts
- Public Finance & Not-for-Profit
- Real Estate
- Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Tax Lien & Mortgage Foreclosure
- Workouts & Restructurings
- Banking & Finance
- Energy & Environmental
- Government & Tobacco Interests
- Real Estate
- Technology & Intellectual Property
- Transportation Industry