Bianca Costa Rodriguez focuses her practice on complex real estate transactions across various asset classes, including multi-tiered debt financings, construction loans, sales, acquisitions, and large scale development projects. Ms. Costa Rodriguez also represents equity investors in connection with the acquisition and development of commercial real estate properties, including the structuring, negotiation and financing for those transactions.
Matters of Note
- Represented PCCP in a joint venture in connection with the $146.6 million acquisition and development of The District at 15fifteen, a mixed-use development in Parsippany, N.J.
- Represented an institutional real estate fund in connection with the acquisition and financing of a major redevelopment project in Bayonne, NJ for $112.7 million.
- Represented an institutional real estate fund in connection with the acquisition and financing of a $87 million leasehold interest in a multi-family property in Phoenix, AZ.
- Represented an insurance-based financial services provider in the acquisition of a $74 million multi-family property in Los Angeles, CA.
- Represented a real estate investment trust on a $49.5 million loan secured by multi-family property in Columbus, OH.
- Represented a real estate investment trust on a $32 million loan secured by a hotel in Milwaukee, WI.
- Represented the seller in its $24.3 million sale of a fully occupied 127,771 sf warehouse in Pompano Beach, FL. The warehouse is the headquarters of Spice Lab, a seasoning and cookware company.
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch - Corporate Law (2024), Real Estate Law (2024)
- Super Lawyers - New York Metro Rising Stars - Real Estate (2023)
- For 2023, Super Lawyers Recognizes 13 Lawyers in New York Metro Edition and 6 Rising Stars - Oct 16, 2023
- Real Estate Team Reps Zurich in Spice Lab Warehouse Sale - Aug 16, 2023
- Brenna, Friedman, Costa Rodriguez Promoted to Partner - Apr 11, 2023
- JV, Financing Team Help Bring The District at 15fifteen to Life - Jan 19, 2023