Bianca Costa Rodriguez focuses her practice on complex real estate transactions across various asset classes, including multi-tiered debt financings, construction loans, sales, acquisitions, and large scale development projects. Ms. Costa Rodriguez also represents equity investors in connection with the acquisition and development of commercial real estate properties, including the structuring, negotiation and financing for those transactions.
Matters of Note
- Represented an institutional real estate fund in connection with the acquisition and financing of a major redevelopment project in Bayonne, NJ for $112.7 million.
- Represented an institutional real estate fund in connection with the acquisition and financing of a $87 million leasehold interest in a multi-family property in Phoenix, AZ.
- Represented an insurance-based financial services provider in the acquisition of a $74 million multi-family property in Los Angeles, CA.
- Represented a real estate investment trust on a $49.5 million loan secured by multi-family property in Columbus, OH.
- Represented a real estate investment trust on a $32 million loan secured by a hotel in Milwaukee, WI.