Showing 1 - 25 of 342 results
- Brad Simon Talks to Crain's NY Business About DOJ Efforts in White Collar, FCPA
- Jodi L. Sokol Joins as Special Counsel
- Windels Marx Named to the 2022 Roster of U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- For 2021, Super Lawyers Recognizes 18 Lawyers in New York Metro and Rising Stars Editions
- Tony Coscia Recognized by NJBIZ Power Law 50
- IP Hatch-Waxman Act Team Has Important Victory on Behalf of Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- Sanjay Mody Named to City & State's Asian 100 List for 2021
- Michele Arbeeny and Team Close Tax-Exempt Bond Deal on Behalf of Brooklyn Heights School
- Windels Marx Reps Purchaser of 546 Broadway, UNIQLO's Flagship
- Madoff Team Triumphs Again Before U.S. Supreme Court in $3B Overseas Clawback Case
- $54.550 Million Bond Financing Closes for Second Phase of Stockton University Atlantic City Campus
- Barabas, Diener and Vyakarnam Promoted to Special Counsel
- IP Licensing Litigation Team Defends Dismissal of Patent Pool Antitrust Complaint in 5th Circuit
- Scott Matthews, John Keneally Win Dismissal of $1 Million Transfer Tax Challenge
- Madoff Case Garners DOJ Support for $3B Fund Clawback from Overseas Banks
- Karl Frederic Reps Critical Care Immunotherapy Company in Life Science and Office Lease
- City & State Recognizes Sanjay Mody in Law Power 100
- New Jersey Edition of Super Lawyers Recognizes 2 Lawyers for 2021
- Michele Arbeeny and John Bitar Close $44 Million Bond Deal on Behalf of Hellenic Classical Charter Schools
- Tony Coscia Recognized by NJBIZ Power 100
- Tony Coscia Recognized by ROI-NJ Influencers: Power
- Tony Coscia Named to NJBIZ Commercial Real Estate Power 50, 2020 Edition
- Windels Marx Named to the 2021 Roster of U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"