TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Charles Hamilton and Team Close National Urban League HQ - Most Significant Harlem Project in Decades
- Brad Simon in Times of London, Tatler on Maxwell Case
- Brad Simon Talks to NY Post on Quibi Video Start-Up, Looming Litigation
- Tanya Mascarich Named Co-General Counsel to Prominent NJWLA
- COVID-19 - Upcoming Webinars on The Main Street Lending Program
- COVID-19 - James Sullivan Joins Panel on May 28 on Small Business Bankruptcy Under The CARES Act and the SBRA
- Complimentary Webinar - Matthew Daus Joins April 30th Webinar Panel, "U.S. & Int’l Transport Regulators Speak Out!"
- Complimentary Webinar - Brad Simon on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on April 16th
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program - July 31, 2020 Update
- New York Law: Should Lenders Hold Both Equity in Borrower and a Mortgage as Collateral Security? Is There a Defense to an Article 9 Sale of the Equity Interests in the Borrower and Are the Related Loan Documents Void?
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program - July 20, 2020 Update
- COVID-19 - Navigating Contractual Disputes Arising From COVID-19