TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Brad Simon Talks to NY Post on Quibi Video Start-Up, Looming Litigation
- Tanya Mascarich Named Co-General Counsel to Prominent NJWLA
- Center for Comprehensive Health Practice (CCHP) Names Ben Kusmin Interim Chair of the Board
- Brad Simon Talks New Developments in Varsity Blues Case
- COVID-19 - Upcoming Webinars on The Main Street Lending Program
- COVID-19 - James Sullivan Joins Panel on May 28 on Small Business Bankruptcy Under The CARES Act and the SBRA
- Complimentary Webinar - Matthew Daus Joins April 30th Webinar Panel, "U.S. & Int’l Transport Regulators Speak Out!"
- Complimentary Webinar - Brad Simon on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on April 16th
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program: Federal Reserve Proposes Expansion to Non-Profit Organizations
- COVID-19 – The Main Street Lending Program: Federal Reserve Board Revises Key Terms of Main Street Lending Program, Updates FAQs and Launches Lender Registration
- COVID-19 - The Federal Reserve’s Main Street Lending Program Now Open for Lender Registration
- COVID-19 – The Main Street Lending Program: Federal Reserve Board Revises Key Terms of Main Street Lending Program