TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Rebecca Schmutter Joins Windels Marx with Focus on Tax and Related Matters
- James Tracy Wins Motion to Dismiss for Theodore Roosevelt Association and a Historically Significant Beech Tree
- New Jersey Edition of Super Lawyers - Rising Stars Announced
- Sanjay Mody Named to City & State’s Power of Diversity: Asian 100 for 2023
- Real Estate Team Joins Win Partners to Reduce Homelessness for Women and Their Children
- James Sullivan Discusses Bankruptcy and Cryptocurrency with The Knowledge Group
- Ben Kusmin Joins PLI on Microsoft Excel for Lawyers
- Jack Conboy Moderates Bisnow Panel at NYC State of the Market
- Navigating the Legal Landscape of AI Hiring Tools: What Employers Need to Know
- New Jersey Federal District Court Ruling Tests Provisions in Senior Lender's Subordination Agreement
- Analysis of The New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020
- Nasdaq’s Board Diversity Rules - A Brief Overview