TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Jason Lief Joins Windels Marx as Partner
- Jonathan Gray and Team Complete Sale of Natreon, Inc. to Kerry Group
- Ann Marie Curd Joins Windels Marx as Counsel
- Ivan Sperber, James Tracy Promoted to Special Counsel
- Jack Conboy Joins Bisnow for a Lighting Round Keynote at the NYC 2022 Outlook & Multifamily Challenges Event
- Julie Tattoni Joins Women in Business Panel, Hosted by NJBIZ
- Jack Conboy Moderates Panel at Bisnow’s National Real Estate Finance Summit
- Michael Clain Moderates Panel at Bisnow's NYC Sustainable Development and ESG Investing
- Analysis of The New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020
- Nasdaq’s Board Diversity Rules - A Brief Overview
- Employment and Litigation Partner, Scott Matthews, Talks to Crain's NY Business About Vaccine Mandates
- Michael Clain Sits Down with Crain's NY Business on Middle Market Insights