TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- A Special Message from Windels Marx Women
- Anthony Sirianni Leads Rutgers Law Appellate Advocacy Team to Finals of ABA Brooklyn Regional Competition
- IP Hatch-Waxman Team Wins Patent Appeal on Behalf of Slayback Pharma
- A Special Holiday Message from Windels Marx
- Windels Marx IP Hatch-Waxman Team Sponsors 13th Annual Pharma IPR Conference
- Jack Conboy Moderates Bisnow 2023 National Finance Summit
- Jack Conboy Joins Bisnow for NYC State of the Market Discussion
- The Bridge Group - Fall Meeting 2023 - New York, NY
- The New York LLC Transparency Law and Beneficial Ownership Reporting
- The Corporate Transparency Act and Beneficial Ownership Reporting
- U.S. Court Rejects Request for Email Service under Hague Service Convention
- 2024 Inflation Adjustments to Gift, Estate and GST (Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Exemption Amounts