TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- JV, Financing Team Help Bring The District at 15fifteen to Life
- Loft Law Group Scores Appellate Victory
- Jason Frosch Joins as Partner with Team Focused on Real Estate Litigation, Loft Law
- Tony Coscia Named Among the ROI-NJ 2022 Real Estate Influencers
- James Sullivan Discusses Bankruptcy and Cryptocurrency with The Knowledge Group
- Ben Kusmin Joins PLI on Microsoft Excel for Lawyers
- Jack Conboy Moderates Bisnow Panel at NYC State of the Market
- Jack Conboy Moderates Bisnow Panel at National Finance Summit
- Analysis of The New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020
- Nasdaq’s Board Diversity Rules - A Brief Overview
- Employment and Litigation Partner, Scott Matthews, Talks to Crain's NY Business About Vaccine Mandates
- Michael Clain Sits Down with Crain's NY Business on Middle Market Insights