TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- John Tepedino Promoted to Partner
- For 2023, Super Lawyers Recognizes 13 Lawyers in New York Metro Edition and 6 Rising Stars
- Tina Gagliano and Team Provide Counsel on Complex Bridge, Mezz Loans for Posh Atlanta Property
- Best Lawyers in America 2024 Recognizes 30 Windels Marx Lawyers, 14 "Ones to Watch", 3 "Lawyers of the Year"
- Jack Conboy Moderates Bisnow 2023 National Finance Summit
- Jack Conboy Joins Bisnow for NYC State of the Market Discussion
- The Bridge Group - Fall Meeting 2023 - New York, NY
- Jack Conboy Joins Bisnow for NY Hotels and Hospitality Discussion
- Successor Entity Cannot Avoid Its Predecessor's Debts On Summary Judgment Per A Recent Commercial Division Decision
- Analysis of The New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020
- Debtors Can't Have Their Cake and Eat it Too: SDNY Bankruptcy Judge Rules that Hotel Must Pay Default Interest As Condition to Reinstating Loan
- Waiver Clauses - Words Matter!