TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- 12,800 sf Office Lease Closes in Woodbridge, NJ
- Rob Malatak Featured in Crain's NY Business "Ask the Expert" on Workouts, Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Litigation
- IP-Hatch-Waxman Act Team Achieves Another Important Victory for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories in Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®)
- Public Finance Team Closes $1 Billion Bond Deal in Healthcare Industry
- RiseBoro Virtual Gala 2020
- COVID-19 - James Sullivan Joins Panel on May 28 on Small Business Bankruptcy Under The CARES Act and the SBRA
- COVID-19 - Upcoming Webinars on The Main Street Lending Program
- Complimentary Webinar - Matthew Daus Joins April 30th Webinar Panel, "U.S. & Int’l Transport Regulators Speak Out!"
- New York Extends Guaranteed Paid Sick Leave
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program - July 31, 2020 Update
- New York Law: Should Lenders Hold Both Equity in Borrower and a Mortgage as Collateral Security? Is There a Defense to an Article 9 Sale of the Equity Interests in the Borrower and Are the Related Loan Documents Void?
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program - July 20, 2020 Update