TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Brad Simon Talks to the Daily News on SDNY Case Involving Venezuelan Politician
- 12,800 sf Office Lease Closes in Woodbridge, NJ
- Rob Malatak Featured in Crain's NY Business "Ask the Expert" on Workouts, Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Litigation
- IP-Hatch-Waxman Act Team Achieves Another Important Victory for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories in Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®)
- RiseBoro Virtual Gala 2020
- COVID-19 - James Sullivan Joins Panel on May 28 on Small Business Bankruptcy Under The CARES Act and the SBRA
- COVID-19 - Upcoming Webinars on The Main Street Lending Program
- Complimentary Webinar - Matthew Daus Joins April 30th Webinar Panel, "U.S. & Int’l Transport Regulators Speak Out!"
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program: Fed Announces December 14 Deadline for Submissions to Program
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program: Treasury Advises That Program Will Not Be Extended Past December 31
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program: Federal Reserve Adjusts Program to Better Target Smaller Businesses
- Significant Changes in Federal Definition of Employee vs. Independent Contractor Status