TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Brad Simon Quoted Regarding SEC's Response to New Claw Back Law
- Brad Simon Talks to the Daily News on SDNY Case Involving Venezuelan Politician
- For 2020, Super Lawyers Recognizes 17 Lawyers in New York Metro and Rising Stars Editions
- 12,800 sf Office Lease Closes in Woodbridge, NJ
- Tom Rohan Joins PLI on February 25th to Discuss Lease Negotiations
- General Counsel Conference 2019 - A Corporate Counsel Event
- RiseBoro Virtual Gala 2020
- COVID-19 - James Sullivan Joins Panel on May 28 on Small Business Bankruptcy Under The CARES Act and the SBRA
- New Changes to Business Bankruptcy Law Enacted – But No Extension of the Increased Debt Threshold to Take Advantage of the Small Business Bankruptcy Law Implemented as Part of The CARES Act
- COVID‐19 - The Main Street Lending Program: Looking Back and Looking Ahead
- Analysis of The New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020
- COVID-19 - The Main Street Lending Program: Fed Announces December 14 Deadline for Submissions to Program