TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- For 2021, Super Lawyers Recognizes 18 Lawyers in New York Metro and Rising Stars Editions
- Best Lawyers in America 2022 Recognizes 22 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch
- Tony Coscia Recognized by NJBIZ Power Law 50
- IP Hatch-Waxman Act Team Has Important Victory on Behalf of Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- Jack Conboy Moderates Panel at Bisnow’s National Real Estate Finance Summit
- Michael Clain Moderates Panel at Bisnow's NYC Sustainable Development and ESG Investing
- James Sullivan Speaks on The Intersection of Bankruptcy and Cryptocurrency: What Companies Must Know and Do to Mitigate Risks
- Tom Rohan Joins PLI on February 25th to Discuss Lease Negotiations
- Nasdaq’s Board Diversity Rules - A Brief Overview
- Employment and Litigation Partner, Scott Matthews, Talks to Crain's NY Business About Vaccine Mandates
- Michael Clain Sits Down with Crain's NY Business on Middle Market Insights
- Ed Shea Co-Authors Development and Application of Business Valuation Methods by the Delaware Courts