TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Windels Marx IP - Hatch-Waxman Team Wins Trial for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories in Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®)
- Brad Simon Quoted on Mueller Case, Law360
- City & State Names 2020 Law Power 100 - Mody Makes List
- Windels Marx Promotes 2 to Partner, 3 to Special Counsel
- COVID-19 - Scott Matthews Joins Nassau County Legislator Josh Lafazan on April 6th
- Christopher Dean Presents on Joint Ventures at NJICLE December 12th
- Howard Wang Guest Lectures at CNMPA's Institute of Executive Development
- General Counsel Conference 2019 - A Corporate Counsel Event
- COVID-19 - The CARES Act: SBA Sec. 7(a) Paycheck Protection Program Loans and Loan Forgiveness
- COVID-19 - Private Client Services, Estates & Trusts - Workarounds for Emergent Planning
- COVID-19 - NJ Legislature Bill To Assist Small Businesses Clears Senate
- Michael Clain Discusses the Middle Market with Crain's New York Business