TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Windels Marx Named to Best Law Firms 2023
- For 2022, Super Lawyers Recognizes 12 Lawyers in New York Metro Edition and 2 Rising Stars
- Ben Kusmin Promoted to Special Counsel
- Dramatic Win at Trial for the IP Hatch-Waxman Trial Team
- Jack Conboy Moderates Bisnow Panel at NYC State of the Market
- Jack Conboy Moderates Bisnow Panel at National Finance Summit
- Jeet Gulati to Moderate Panel at the Bisnow NYC Affordable Housing Summit on August 11, 2022
- James Sullivan to Present July 12th on "The Nuts & Bolts of a Lift Stay Motion," by Financial Poise
- Analysis of The New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020
- Nasdaq’s Board Diversity Rules - A Brief Overview
- Employment and Litigation Partner, Scott Matthews, Talks to Crain's NY Business About Vaccine Mandates
- Michael Clain Sits Down with Crain's NY Business on Middle Market Insights