One is known by the company one keeps, and Windels Marx is proud to have a legacy of leadership and distinction that's recognized across industry and legal benchmarking surveys.
Affordable Housing News
Best Law Firms
- Windels Marx Named to Best Law Firms 2020
- Windels Marx Named to Best Law Firms 2019
- Windels Marx Named to Best Law Firms 2018
- Windels Marx Named to Best Law Firms 2017
- Windels Marx Named to Best Law Firms 2016
- Windels Marx Named to Best Law Firms 2015
The Best Lawyers in America
- 2021 Edition Increases Nominations to 22, 4 are Lawyer of the Year, Another 9 are Ones to Watch
- 2020 Edition Increases Nominations to 16
- 2019 Edition Increases Nominations to 14
- 2018 Edition Increases Nominations to 11
- 2017 Edition Recognizes 8 Lawyers, Strong Results in NJ
- 2016 Edition Expands Nominations to 7
- 2015 Edition Includes 4 Lawyers
Chambers and Partners
City & State
- Sanjay Mody Named to City & State Law Power 100 (March 2020).
- Michele Arbeeny Honored with Responsible 100 Award (December 2019).
- Michele Arbeeny Receives the City & State Diversity Award 2018
- Tony Coscia Named to City & State Responsible 100 (December 2018).
- Sanjay Mody Named to City & State Responsible 100 (December 2018)
Crain's New York Business
- Michele Arbeeny and Tina Gagliano Named to 2020 Notable Women in Law (December 2019).
- Michele Arbeeny Named to 2019 Notable Women in Law (January 2019).
- Jeanine T. Margiano Named to List of "Leading Women Lawyers in New York" (2017-2018).
IP STARS by Managing Intellectual Property Magazine
- Connie Huttner Named to IP STARS 2019-2020.
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
New York Law Journal - Leaders in Law
- 2019 List Announced, Includes Michele Arbeeny, John Holden, Kim Longo, Scott Matthews, Sanjay Mody, James Sullivan.
- 2018 List Announced, Includes Michele Arbeeny, Jeff Hoffman, Sanjay Mody.
New York Real Estate Journal
- Michele Arbeeny, Arlene Koutras and Lynn Weinig are named among the 2018 Women in Real Estate, an annual review of professionals published by New York Real Estate Journal.
- NYREJ "Ones to Watch" includes Sanjay Mody
- NYREJ Recognizes Women RE Lawyers
- Tony Coscia Named to NJBIZ Power 100 - February 2020.
- Tony Coscia Named to "Commercial Real Estate Power 50" - November 2019.
- Bob Schwartz, Julie Tattoni Named to Vanguard Series - Leaders in Law - June 2018
- Tony Coscia Named to "Power 100" List - March 2018
- Tony Coscia Named to "Power 50: Real Estate" - November 2017
- Karl Frederic on "Reimagining Real Estate" - February 2017
- Tony Coscia Named to "Power 100" - February 2017
- Tony Coscia Named to "Power 75: Real Estate" - November 2016
- Energy & Utilities Profile: Helping Utilities Adapt to New Realities - July 25, 2016
- Chuck Liebling Assesses 2016 in "Redevelopment Rolls Ahead" - January 18, 2016
- Tony Coscia Named to "Power 100" - January 2016
- Tony Coscia Featured in "CEO Forecast 2015" - January 19, 2015
- Tony Coscia Named to "Power 100" - February 2015
- Tony Coscia Named to "Power 50: Real Estate" - November 2015
- NJBiz Charts Windels Marx at #25 Among New Jersey Law Firms - November 2014
New Jersey Law Journal
- Windels Marx Advances in 2017 Survey of NJ Law Firms
- NJ Public Finance Ranked 5th at Mid-Year 2016
- Windels Marx Breaks Top 40 Among Law Firms in New Jersey - June 24, 2016
The Real Deal
- 2019 Survey of New York RE Practices - #5
- 2018 Survey of New York RE Practices - #6
- 2017 Survey of New York RE Practices - #7
- 2016 Survey of New York RE Practices - #12
Real Estate New Jersey (RENJ)
- Tony Coscia named to Influencers Power List 2020 - #15 - February 2020.
- Tony Coscia named to Champions of the C-Suite, recipient of the inaugural Chairman Champions award - February 2020.
- Tony Coscia named a "Real Estate Influencer" - October 2018.
- Tony Coscia named #7 among "Influencers Power List" - February 2018.
- Tony Coscia named to "Real Estate Influencers" - October 2017.
- New Jersey - Super Lawyers Nominates 6 Lawyers
- New York - Super Lawyers New York Metro Nominates 16 Lawyers
- New Jersey - Super Lawyers New Jersey 2016 Roster Announced
- New York - Super Lawyers New York Metro 2016 Roster Announced
- New Jersey - Super Lawyers New Jersey Nominates 6 Lawyers from Windels Marx
- New York - Super Lawyers New York Metro 2015 Roster Announced
- New Jersey - Super Lawyers Names 10 Lawyers to NJ, 1 to NJ Rising Star Lists
- New York Metro - SuperLawyers Names 12 Lawyers to NY Metro, 8 to NY Rising Star Lists, 2014 Edition
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Corporate & Securities
- COVID-19 Response & Resources
- Employment & Employee Benefits
- Environmental Law
- Financial Transactions
- Governmental Relations
- Health Law
- Infrastructure Development & Finance
- IP Hatch-Waxman Act
- IP Licensing Litigation
- IP, Technology & e-Commerce
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Private Client Services, Estates & Trusts
- Public Finance & Not-for-Profit
- Real Estate
- Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Tax Lien & Mortgage Foreclosure
- Workouts & Restructurings
- Banking & Finance
- Energy & Environmental
- Government & Tobacco Interests
- Real Estate
- Technology & Intellectual Property
- Transportation Industry