Showing 351 - 361 of 361 results
- Sam Destito and Charles Fisher Secure Appellate Victory for Competitive Bidding Practices in New Jersey Educational System Bid Awards
- Transportation Team, Led by Matt Daus, Secures Victory for Brooklyn Seniors and the Disabled
- Windels Marx Promotes Three to Partner: Tony Casas, Wayne Cook, Jr., and Scott Matthews
- Bob Schwartz Quoted on Trends in New Bank Formation
- Michael Clain Quoted in NJBiz.com's "Executives Offer Tips at Gateway to International Trade Event"
- Tony Coscia Mentioned in The Star-Ledger's "Ex-Port Authority Chairman Stays in Public Arena as Obama Appointee to Create U.S. High-Speed Rail Network"
- Windels Marx Opens New Office in Madison, New Jersey
- Windels Marx joins ranks in New York Law Journal's annual survey "NYLJ 100: Largest Private Law Offices"