Angela Crowder focuses her practice on commercial real estate and finance, drawing on her wide-ranging knowledge of virtually all aspects of real estate transactions. She regularly advises on private financings, purchase and sales agreements, joint ventures, loan sales, workouts, construction contracts and general corporate matters, and works on a variety of leases and development agreements.
Ms. Crowder also has experience in the structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit facilities. Angela works with public benefit corporations, developers, private companies, borrowers and lenders.
- Represented an investment bank and other lenders in connection with numerous securitized and nonsecuritized loans, including a $195 million construction loan for the development of an office building in Boston, a $45 million construction loan for the development of a condominium building in New York City, a $126 million securitized multi-property loan in San Francisco, and a $100 million revolving credit facility secured by the pledge of equity interests.
- Represented an investment bank in connection with various asset-based loans, including aircraft facilities and a California winery.
- Represented a Louisiana state agency as lender in new markets tax credit and other funding mechanisms transactions for the redevelopment of commercial properties in varied sections of New Orleans.
- Represented a New Orleans public benefit corporation in connection with the lease to redevelop the World Trade Center building in downtown New Orleans. Assisted with the preparation of the request for proposals, evaluation of redevelopment and lease bids, and the 99-year lease of the property.
- Represented a client in connection with the restructuring of the 99-year lease of an 87-unit apartment building in the French Quarter of New Orleans.
- Represented a New York public agency in the ground lease and redevelopment of property in Queens, NY.
- Angela Crowder Joins Windels Marx as Special Counsel - Aug 17, 2018