Elizabeth Uphaus represents corporate and individual clients in both state and federal courts in various stages of complex civil litigation, as well as alternative dispute resolution. Representative matters involve corporate, partnership, contract, intellectual property, labor and employment, and fraud disputes.
Prior to private practice, Ms. Uphaus served as an Alexander Fellow for The Honorable Joseph A. Greenaway Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- SuperLawyers - Rising Star - New York (2021)
- Associate Editor of the Cardozo Law Review
- Cardozo Scholar Honors
- Ohio State University Honors Program
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- IP, Technology & e-Commerce
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2018
- B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, Ohio State University, 2013
- New York (2019)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York