Ms. Lukic is an Associate resident in the New York office.
She is an accomplished litigator whose practice encompasses a range of commercial and criminal disputes, including: securities (including the the Dodd-Frank Act), consumer fraud/protection, corporate law and governance, ERISA, trademark, environmental, contracts, fraud, Title IX and civil and federal RICO.
Currently, she is is a member of the team which represents the SIPA Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC and the Chapter 7 Trustee of Bernard L. Madoff in connection with the recovery of assets for creditors of Madoff's Ponzi scheme.
Ms. Lukic is fluent in Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian.
- Cornell Law Review - Articles Editor
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- IP, Technology & e-Commerce
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2010
- B.F.A., Memorial University of Newfoundland, 2007
- New York (2011)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York