Robyn is an experienced patent litigator who represents clients in patent and trademark matters in federal courts.
Her litigation experience has included intellectual property relating to a wide range of products, from simple mechanical devices to highly valued pharmaceutical patents in Hatch-Waxman (ANDA) litigation.
Robyn's experience provides her unique insight in how effective enforcement can impact her client's goals. She provides effective strategies before and during litigation to ensure her client's business interests are met with the best possible result. Robyn's work ensures client products are aggressively protected and enforced.
Robyn utilizes her varied product experience to counsel clients on matters ranging from product development and launch to day-to-day general IP concerns. Holding two undergraduate degrees in horticulture and plant biology, Robyn brings a unique skillset to clients seeking biotechnology and life sciences legal counsel, as well as advising clients on patent and trademark matters for products including security devices, hunting tools, medical devices and more.
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers (by Thomson Reuters) Rising Stars (2013-2016)
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2006
- B.S., Horticulture, B.S., Plant Biology, cum laude, Michigan State University, Honors College, 2003
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit