Amanda Meehan is an Associate in the Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution and Real Estate Litigation Practice Groups.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Meehan clerked for the Honorable Alberto Rivas, A.J.S.C., of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex County, where she drafted bench memoranda, opinions, and judicial orders for Law and Criminal Division matters.
While attending Seton Hall University School of Law, she was an associate editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal and served as a student attorney in the Center for Social Justice’s Immigrants’ Rights/International Human Rights Clinic.
Ms. Meehan is a member of the New Jersey and New York State Bar Associations.
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch - Alternative Dispute Resolution and Litigation-Real Estate (2021-2022).
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2018
- M.A., International Relations, Seton Hall University, 2012
- B.S., Biology, Seton Hall University, 2009
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey