Showing 276 - 300 of 301 results
- Mitch Gilbert, David Glanz and Team Complete Phase One of $200+ Million Sale of Trophy Multifamily Building in Tribeca
- Bob Schwartz Among Top Ten of "Power 50 Banking" in NJBiz
- Frank Quinn and Ellen Kaplan Serve as Agent's Counsel on $50 million Syndicated Credit Facility for Internationally Renowned Professional Education and Trade Organization
- Michael Moriarty, David Glanz and Team Counsel on Substantial Multi-State Loan Portfolio for European Bank Implementing a New Global Strategy
- Mitch Gilbert Quoted in AM New York on Benefits of New York's High Line
- Timothy J. O'Neill (1954-2011), Princeton Partner and Friend
- Windels Marx Announces the Promotion of Matthew Daus to Partner
- Super Lawyers Honors Windels Marx Attorneys in New York
- Frank Quinn, Eric Bruenner, Jeanine Margiano and Julian Buchbinder Serve as Agent's Counsel on $200 million Syndicated Credit Facility for Apparel Company
- Mel Barkan Represents Collector in Pursuit of Missing Picasso, Klee, Kandinsky and Matisse
- Windels Marx Ranks 5th in New Jersey Public Financings for Mid-Year 2011
- Michael Brenna Represents Self-Storage Business in Complex, Multi-State Sale
- Gary Walsh, Maryann Kicenuik and Team Close a $100.6 Million Restructuring Financing
- David Swerdlow and John Noorlander Obtain Appellate Reversal on Behalf of Insurance Client
- David Brauner Quoted on the Impact of Non-Performing Members in Co-ops and Condos
- Sam Destito and Charles Fisher Secure Appellate Victory for Competitive Bidding Practices in New Jersey Educational System Bid Awards
- Transportation Team, Led by Matt Daus, Secures Victory for Brooklyn Seniors and the Disabled
- Windels Marx Promotes Three to Partner: Tony Casas, Wayne Cook, Jr., and Scott Matthews
- Bob Schwartz Quoted on Trends in New Bank Formation
- Michael Clain Quoted in NJBiz.com's "Executives Offer Tips at Gateway to International Trade Event"
- Tony Coscia Mentioned in The Star-Ledger's "Ex-Port Authority Chairman Stays in Public Arena as Obama Appointee to Create U.S. High-Speed Rail Network"
- Windels Marx Opens New Office in Madison, New Jersey
- Windels Marx joins ranks in New York Law Journal's annual survey "NYLJ 100: Largest Private Law Offices"