Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 8 Lawyers, Majority from NJ Offices
On August 15, 2016, Best Lawyers announced the nominees to the 2017 edition. Windels Marx is pleased to share that two lawyers joined the list, two are celebrating 11 years on the list, and four have made the list for two years (and counting). Click here to search BestLawyers.com for one of the lawyers listed below.
- Michael Connolly - Energy Law - 2 years listed
- Steve Calogero - Insurance Law, Litigation - Insurance - 11 years listed
- Tanya Mascarich - Insurance Law - New to list
New Brunswick Office
- Greg Eisenstark - Energy Law - 2 years listed
- Charles Liebling - Land Use and Zoning Law - New to list
- Kevin McNamara - Banking and Finance Law - 11 years listed
- Gary Walsh - Banking and Finance Law - 2 years listed
New York Office
- Roy Babitt - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights - 2 years listed
Please join us in congratulating the nominees!
About Best Lawyers - Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Their belief has always been that the quality of a peer-review survey is directly related to the quality of its voting pool. Learn more about their methodology.