Showing 251 - 275 of 301 results
- Teachers Village Breaks Ground and Windels Marx is Counsel to Prominent Lender
- Bob Schwartz Quoted on New Trading Auction System for Shares of Privately Held Community Banks
- Matthew Daus Quoted in Tennessean.com's Article on Nashville Limousine Regulations
- NJBiz Profiles Tony Coscia on Bi-Partisan Reputation, Work Ethic
- Windels Marx Secures Important Foothold in Victor's Cafe's Preservation Efforts for its Iconic Community Mural
- Pasqualino "Pat" Russo Joins Windels Marx as Special Counsel
- Tony Casas Featured in NJLJ's "New Partners Yearbook 2012"
- Tony Coscia Speaks to NJBiz on Caren Franzini's Longevity with NJ Economic Development Authority
- Michele Arbeeny Joins Brooklyn Arts Council as Board Member
- Bob Schwartz Quoted on Regulatory Impact for Small Banks
- Michael Moriarty, David Glanz and Team Represent International Lender in $126 mil. Refinancing on Pennsylvania Avenue
- Rod Honecker Wins On Behalf of Lender Related to Bankruptcy Decision
- Michael Clain Contributes to ACG's "Private Capital Review"
- Tanya Mascarich Recognized by NJLJ for Partners for Women and Justice
- Charles Liebling Consults on 2d ed. of "The Redevelopment Handbook: A Guide to Rebuilding New Jersey's Communities"
- Michael Clain and James Pastore Serve as U.S. Counsel on Atrium Innovations' $325 million Credit Facility
- Michael Clain Represents Leading ABL Financial Institution in $14.9 million Credit Facility - Nearly $100 million in ABL Deals for Second Half of 2011
- John Driscoll and Scott Matthews Counsel Turkish Wireless Phone Company in Patent Infringement Case
- Bob Schwartz Quoted on OCC's Steps to Ensure NJ Bank Can Address Anti-Money Laundering
- Charles Hamilton Quoted in NY Times on Harlem School of the Arts
- Tony Coscia Acknowledged Among New Jersey's "Power 50 Real Estate" List by NJBiz
- New Jersey Associates Featured in NJLJ "Class of 2011"
- Tony Coscia Among the "Power 50 Real Estate" in NJBiz
- Windels Marx Announces Formation of, and Leadership Role in, COTA
- Matthew Daus Profiled in LCT.com's Regulation Column