TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Brad Simon Talks New Developments in Varsity Blues Case
- IP-Hatch-Waxman Act Team Garners Important Victory for Slayback Pharma Against Eagle Pharmaceuticals
- COVID-19 - NJ Governor Murphy Taps Tony Coscia for the Restart and Recovery Commission
- 10 Year Anniversary of Windels Marx' Transportation Practice is Today!
- COVID-19 - Upcoming Webinars on The Main Street Lending Program
- COVID-19 - James Sullivan Joins Panel on May 28 on Small Business Bankruptcy Under The CARES Act and the SBRA
- Complimentary Webinar - Matthew Daus Joins April 30th Webinar Panel, "U.S. & Int’l Transport Regulators Speak Out!"
- Complimentary Webinar - Brad Simon on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on April 16th
- Potential Impact of Office of the Comptroller of the Currency’s New Final Community Reinvestment Act Regulations on Affordable Housing
- COVID-19 - The Do’s And Don’ts Of Using Your PPP Loan In Order To Ensure That It Is Forgiven
- COVID-19 – The CARES Act: Federal Reserve Board Issues Additional Guidance on The Main Street Lending Program
- Federal Reserve Expands Main Street Loan Program!