TRADITION. INNOVATION. DISTINCTION.
Windels Marx and its predecessor firms began practicing law in the 1830s. A tradition of leadership is evident throughout our history, including founding members and officers of the preeminent New York State Bar Association and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Continue to Firm History.
Windels Marx is a midsize firm that has great pride in our ability to offer sophisticated legal services on a par with larger law firms, while also providing the focused attention often associated with boutique firms. Continue to At-A-Glance.
Our tireless work on behalf of clients has been recognized among numerous industry and legal benchmarking surveys. Continue to Recognition.
- Dramatic Win at Trial for the IP Hatch-Waxman Trial Team
- Best Lawyers in America 2023 Recognizes 25 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch, 4 Lawyers of the Year
- Roy H. Wepner Joins Windels Marx as Counsel, Focuses on IP Hatch-Waxman Matters
- City & State Announces the 2022 Transportation Power 100 List with Matt Daus
- Jeet Gulati to Moderate Panel at the Bisnow NYC Affordable Housing Summit on August 11, 2022
- James Sullivan to Present July 12th on "The Nuts & Bolts of a Lift Stay Motion," by Financial Poise
- James Sullivan to Present June 7th on "The Nuts & Bolts of a Lift Stay Motion," by Financial Poise
- Jack Conboy Joins Bisnow for a Lightning Round Keynote at the NYC 2022 Outlook & Multifamily Challenges Event
- Analysis of The New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020
- Nasdaq’s Board Diversity Rules - A Brief Overview
- Employment and Litigation Partner, Scott Matthews, Talks to Crain's NY Business About Vaccine Mandates
- Michael Clain Sits Down with Crain's NY Business on Middle Market Insights