Gregory T. Krauss represents issuers in private and public offerings of debt and equity securities, acquirers and sellers of businesses, and financial institutions in connection with bank regulatory matters.
Greg’s practice also includes the representation of financial institutions in lending transactions, with a particular emphasis on middle-market lending. He counsels public companies in regard to compliance and public reporting responsibilities.
Greg further provides guidance on formation, corporate governance, employment, contract drafting and review, regulatory issues under both state and federal securities laws, business dissolution, and other general business issues.
- Windels Marx Promotes Krauss, Mody, Rosen, Tattoni to Partner - Apr 24, 2019
- Law 360 Reports News of Schwartz, Krauss, Matthews Acquisition Deal - Jun 19, 2017
- Windels Marx Closes First Bank Private Placement - May 28, 2015
- Windels Marx Closes OceanFirst Bank Merger Agreement - Mar 13, 2015
- Bob Schwartz, Greg Krauss and John Bitar Represent Colonial Financial Services in $55 Million Acquisition by Cape Bancorp - Sep 11, 2014
- Bob Schwartz and Greg Krauss Counsel Poughkeepsie-Based Bank in Strategic Merger Agreement - Mar 20, 2014
- Bob Schwartz, Andrew Craig and Team Represent ConnectOne in $243 Million Merger of New Jersey Banks - Jan 23, 2014
- Bob Schwartz, Greg Krauss Represent New Jersey Based Korean-American Bank in $32.5 Million Acquisition by Wilshire Bancorp - Jun 10, 2013
- Bob Schwartz, John Bitar, Greg Krauss Counsel Bank's Switch to New Jersey State Charter - Feb 11, 2013