Best Lawyers in America 2018 Names 11 from Windels Marx
On August 15, 2017, Best Lawyers in America announced the nominees to the 2018 edition. Windels Marx is pleased to share that four lawyers joined the growing list of nominations, which are now at 11.
- Steve Calogero - Insurance Law, Litigation - Insurance
- Michael Connolly - Energy Law
- Tanya Mascarich - Insurance Law
New Brunswick Office
- (new) John Bitar - Banking and Finance Law
- (new) Tony Coscia - Banking and Finance Law
- Greg Eisenstark - Energy Law
- (new) Craig Gottilla - Litigation - Real Estate
- Charles Liebling - Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- Kevin McNamara - Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- (new) Bob Schwartz - Banking and Finance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Gary Walsh - Banking and Finance Law
Please join us in congratulating these lawyers!
About Best Lawyers - Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Their belief has always been that the quality of a peer-review survey is directly related to the quality of its voting pool. Learn more about their methodology.