NAIOP-NJ Recognizes Tony Coscia with Industry Service Award
NAIOP-NJ hosted its 35th Annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala on June 16th, 2022, and recognized our Partner, Tony Coscia, with its Industry Service Award. In his acceptance remarks, Tony praised the organization for its leadership: "NAIOP has always been something that’s important to me because it not only represents leaders in the real estate industry ... but, as I’ve made a history of working on various things around the state, it’s always been NAIOP members who have been involved in the critical issues, things that are challenges that we have to work through, and it’s the membership of this organization that's always been there with governors and senators and business leaders trying to find those solutions. And that’s a credit to all of you for having created such a phenomenal organization."
NAIOP also turned the spotlight on two "Deal of the Year" projects in which Windels Marx played a role:
- Industrial Category - Target at Logan North – Logan Township (Greek Development, Advance Realty Investors, CBRE). Patrick Deyhle and Michael Brenna led the Windels Marx team.
- Transformation Category - RCINJ Jack & Sheryl Morris Cancer Center (DEVCO). Chuck Liebling led the Windels Marx team.
- Anthony R. Coscia - 2022 Industry Service Award
- NAIOP - Watch the highlights reel
- New Jersey Business Magazine
- Real Estate NJ