Sandy L. Galacio, Jr. concentrates his practice on commercial, insurance and land use litigation and appeals and real estate development.
In his real estate practice, Mr. Galacio represents clients in connection with real estate tax matters, redevelopment, affordable housing and land use applications before state, county and local boards and commissions. Mr. Galacio also represents municipal clients and litigates environmental matters and represents developers in connection with complex permitting issues.
Professional Accomplishments of Note
- Served as substitute combined land use board attorney for Mt. Arlington, Morris County (2003-2004).
- 20 years' experience representing applicants before municipal planning and zoning boards throughout the State of New Jersey.
While attending the United States Military Academy at West Point, Mr. Galacio received the Major John Alexander Hottell III Award for excellence in European History Studies. Mr. Galacio served in the United States Army from 1988 to 1991.
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Development & Land Use
- Infrastructure Development & Finance
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Litigation
- J.D., magna cum laude, Seton Hall Law School, 2001
- B.S., general engineering, United States Military Academy at West Point, 1988
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit