Tom practices in the area of commercial real estate with a focus on commercial leasing. He has extensive experience representing owners, managers and tenants in all aspects of their leasing needs, including spaces that involve:
- scientific, medical and pharmaceutical research and development;
- warehouse, distribution and industrial;
- office and retail; and
- other specialized leasing transactions.
In addition, he frequently is involved in the resolution of lease disputes and creating solutions to problems arising from the day-to-day operation of their real estate.
He has served as outside real estate counsel to several well-known global and national organizations, working as part of their corporate real estate team negotiating and documenting their nationwide leasing and subleasing transactions, executing their real estate portfolio strategies, supervising acquisitions and dispositions of owned real estate, negotiating real estate services agreements and work letter agreements, and coordinating the design and construction of tenant improvements.
Additionally, Mr. Rohan has significant experience working with sellers and buyers of commercial, retail and industrial properties in New Jersey and New York.
Mr. Rohan is a member of the New Jersey and New York State Bar Association.
- The Best Lawyers in America 2021, Recognized for Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers in America 2021 Recognizes 22 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch, 4 Lawyers of the Year - Aug 20, 2020
- Charles Hamilton and Team Close National Urban League HQ - Most Significant Harlem Project in Decades - Aug 5, 2020
- Leasing Team Negotiate Iconic Brand's New Jersey HQ Lease - Dec 6, 2018
- Hoffmann-La Roche Campus Reimagined as Hackensack-Seton Hall School of Medicine and Research Facility, Garners NAIOP Deal of the Year Praise - Jul 17, 2017
- Tom Rohan Joins as Special Counsel - Mar 31, 2015