Jonathan Kret maintains a diverse corporate transactional practice that includes all aspects of business law, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, corporate governance, and private financing. In addition, Mr. Kret counsels clients on the registration and maintenance of intellectual property.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kret represented clients in the purchase and sale of closely-held businesses, securities offerings, joint ventures, commercial real estate transactions and 1031 exchange transactions, with a focus on the dental, commercial brokerage and hospitality industries.
- Jonathan Gray and Team Complete Sale of Natreon, Inc. to Kerry Group - Apr 4, 2022
- Jonathan Kret Promoted to Partner - Mar 18, 2022
- Corporate & Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Formation & Finance
- General Corporate Matters
- Real Estate
- Joint Venture/Equity Investments
- Financial Transactions
- IP, Technology & e-Commerce
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2008
- B.A., magna cum laude, City University of New York, Queens College, 2003
- New York