Showing 76 - 100 of 123 results
- Sanjay Mody Featured in Crain's NY Business "Infrastructure Roundtable"
- Opportunity Zones - Investments in Qualified Opportunity Funds: Like-Kind Exchanges 2.0?
- Changes to New York Law Regarding Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Guidance for All Employers: Protect Your Employees and Your Company
- Proposed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017: New Senate Proposal and Its Potential Impact on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- Proposed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017: Potential Impact on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- 2016 Estate Planning Update
- NYC Human Rights Law Expanded to Cover Caregivers by Scott Matthews
- Fair Labor Standards Act Update Increase in the Annual Salary Threshold by Scott Matthews
- Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 by Scott Matthews
- U.S. Department of Labor States Its Interpretation of "Employee" vs. "Independent Contractor"
- Six Employment Issues to Watch in 2015
- NJ Governor Signs Economic Opportunity Act 2014
- NJ Legislature Concurs with Conditional Veto of Economic Opportunity Act 2014
- NJ Governor Takes Action on Two Critical Bills
- EDA Approves Proposed Regulations for Grow NJ and Res-ERG Programs and will Accept Online Applications Starting November 18, 2013
- Tony Coscia, Charles Liebling and Julie Tattoni Provide Regulatory Update on "Tax Incentives Overhaul Legislation: New Jersey Economic Opportunity Act of 2013"
- Scott Matthews, Sharon Klein Provide Legal Update "New York City Overrides Mayor's Veto To Pass Paid Sick Leave Law"
- Scott Matthews, Sharon Klein Provide Legal Update "U.S. Supreme Court Narrowly Defines "Supervisor" As It Applies To Employer Liability For Unlawful Acts Committed By Employees Against Other Employees"