Showing 101 - 125 of 134 results
- Six Employment Issues to Watch in 2015
- NJ Governor Signs Economic Opportunity Act 2014
- NJ Legislature Concurs with Conditional Veto of Economic Opportunity Act 2014
- NJ Governor Takes Action on Two Critical Bills
- EDA Approves Proposed Regulations for Grow NJ and Res-ERG Programs and will Accept Online Applications Starting November 18, 2013
- Tony Coscia, Charles Liebling and Julie Tattoni Provide Regulatory Update on "Tax Incentives Overhaul Legislation: New Jersey Economic Opportunity Act of 2013"
- Scott Matthews, Sharon Klein Provide Legal Update "New York City Overrides Mayor's Veto To Pass Paid Sick Leave Law"
- Scott Matthews, Sharon Klein Provide Legal Update "U.S. Supreme Court Narrowly Defines "Supervisor" As It Applies To Employer Liability For Unlawful Acts Committed By Employees Against Other Employees"
- Real Estate Tax Abatements and Coops/Condos
- Ruling on NJ DEP Waiver Rule 'Guidance'
- Matt Daus, Windels Marx Author "Proposed Model Regulations for Smartphone Applications in the For-Hire Industry"
- NJEDA Has Begun Its Competitive Solicitation Process for the Residential Urban Transit Hub Tax Credit Program
- Reinstatement of Accelerated Mortgage Loans
- Scott Matthews Authors "Constructing Solid Employment Agreements" for "Inside the Minds" Publication
- Windels Marx Publishes New Report Entitled "Rogue" Smartphone Applications for Taxicabs and Limousines: Innovation or Unfair Competition?
- Livery Street Hail Litigation: Analysis & Predictions
- The JOBS Act - Impact on Community Banks
- Overview of New Street Hail Laws and Proposed TLC Rules
- Proper Planning & Considerations When RIFs are Unavoidable