Showing 76 - 100 of 134 results
- COVID-19 Transportation Update - March 18, 2020
- Reminder to RSVP for Free Emergency Webinar on March 20 – COVID-19 Transportation Industry Risk Mitigation & Resiliency - March 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Transportation Update - March 17, 2020
- New NY Laws Passed for Black Car, Limo and Bus Companies – Insurance, Drug/Alcohol, Seat Belts, and More!
- Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act of 2019
- Opportunity Zone Funds: A New Fund Frontier by Christopher Dean
- 10 Years After Koehler, NY Still Good For Judgment Creditors by Rob Malatak for Law360
- Michael Clain Featured in Crain's NY Business "Middle Market Roundtable"
- Rod Honecker, Scott Matthews Dissect New Workplace Risks for Law360
- Probate Litigation - New Jersey Codicil Not Out (for Blood)
- Sanjay Mody Featured in Crain's NY Business "Infrastructure Roundtable"
- Opportunity Zones - Investments in Qualified Opportunity Funds: Like-Kind Exchanges 2.0?
- Changes to New York Law Regarding Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Guidance for All Employers: Protect Your Employees and Your Company
- Proposed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017: New Senate Proposal and Its Potential Impact on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- Proposed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017: Potential Impact on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- 2016 Estate Planning Update
- NYC Human Rights Law Expanded to Cover Caregivers by Scott Matthews
- Fair Labor Standards Act Update Increase in the Annual Salary Threshold by Scott Matthews
- Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 by Scott Matthews