Marky is an Associate, resident in the New York office. His practice focuses primarily in litigation. In that regard, he provides counsel on matters related to:
- commercial disputes, including breach of contract, business torts, partnership disputes, shareholder derivative suits, civil RICO claims, and a myriad of issues arising from business matters;
- employment disputes, including defense of discrimination and wage and hour claims;
- real estate disputes, including landlord/tenant matters; and
- healthcare disputes, including defense of doctors in investigations brought by the Office of Professional Medical Conduct.
Prior to Windels Marx, Marky practiced at a boutique law firm focused in the healthcare industry. Prior to private practice, Marky was an Assistant Prosecutor in the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office where he managed criminal investigations, prosecuted felonies and advocated in court. Prior to that, he was a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Patrick J. Arre, J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson Vicinage.
- Best Lawyers in America - Ones to Watch (2023-2024) in the category of Commercial Litigation
While in law school, Marky served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Francis B. Schultz, J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson Vicinage. He also was elected Student Body Senator; was a member of the Student Bar Association; and was the Editor and Chairperson of the Journal of Conflict Resolution. He was an E. Nathaniel Gates Scholar.
At Arizona State University, he majored in business law with a minor in economics. Marky was a Hispanic Scholarship Fund Scholar.
- Navigating the Legal Landscape of AI Hiring Tools: What Employers Need to Know - Employment & Employee Benefits Legal Update, Windels Marx (May 2023)
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2017
- B.A., magna cum laude, Arizona State University, 2013
- New Jersey (2017)
- New York (2018)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York