John T. Conboy represents various financial institutions and real estate operators in connection with acquisitions, sales, financing and refinancing of commercial properties. He also counsels landlords and tenants in the leasing of commercial space. In addition, Mr. Conboy has experience in representing clients in the purchase and sale of residential real estate, including condominiums, cooperative apartments, and single and multi-family homes.
While attending St. John's University School of Law, Mr. Conboy was an Articles Editor of the New York International Law Review.
- Super Lawyers - New York Metro Rising Star (2016 to 2019)
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence, St. John's University School of Law
- Presidential Fellow, Bucknell University
- Windels Marx Promotes 2 to Partner, 3 to Special Counsel - Mar 9, 2020
- Super Lawyers Recognizes 15 Windels Marx Lawyers on New York Metro, Rising Stars Lists - Sep 12, 2019
- New York Metro Edition of Super Lawyers Recognizes 14 Lawyers - Sep 13, 2018
- Super Lawyers New York Metro 2016 Roster Announced - Sep 21, 2016