John T. Conboy represents various financial institutions and real estate operators in connection with acquisitions, sales, financing and refinancing of commercial properties. He also counsels landlords and tenants in the leasing of commercial space. In addition, Mr. Conboy has experience in representing clients in the purchase and sale of residential real estate, including condominiums, cooperative apartments, and single and multi-family homes.
While attending St. John's University School of Law, Mr. Conboy was an Articles Editor of the New York International Law Review.
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch - Banking & Finance Law (2021-2022)
- Super Lawyers - New York Metro Rising Star (2016 to 2021)
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence, St. John's University School of Law
- Presidential Fellow, Bucknell University
- Moderator - "Deploying the War Chest," National Real Estate Finance Summit, Hosted by Bisnow (October 2021).
- Moderator - NYC State of the Market, Hosted by Bisnow (December 2021).
- For 2021, Super Lawyers Recognizes 18 Lawyers in New York Metro and Rising Stars Editions - Sep 30, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America 2022 Recognizes 22 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch - Aug 19, 2021
- For 2020, Super Lawyers Recognizes 17 Lawyers in New York Metro and Rising Stars Editions - Oct 28, 2020
- Best Lawyers in America 2021 Recognizes 22 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch, 4 Lawyers of the Year - Aug 20, 2020
- Windels Marx Promotes 2 to Partner, 3 to Special Counsel - Mar 9, 2020
- Super Lawyers Recognizes 15 Windels Marx Lawyers on New York Metro, Rising Stars Lists - Sep 12, 2019
- New York Metro Edition of Super Lawyers Recognizes 14 Lawyers - Sep 13, 2018
- Super Lawyers New York Metro 2016 Roster Announced - Sep 21, 2016