Andrew Stoecker represents clients on an array of real estate transactions, including financing, acquisitions and sales, development and land use and redevelopment. He assists lenders, purchasers, and sellers with navigating the process of purchasing, developing and leasing commercial and residential real estate.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Stoecker counseled clients in deal coordination, conducting and supervising due diligence efforts, drafting and reviewing loan documentation, and negotiation with borrowers’ legal counsel. He has substantial transactional and zoning experience representing financial institutions and major development companies.
- Represented a prominent national bank, serving as lender and agent, in connection with a $91 million syndicated credit facility with an interest rate swap to a major regional real estate developer and secured by a ground lease for a 581,000 sq. ft. office complex located in Florham Park, New Jersey.
- Real Estate
- Acquisitions & Sales
- Real Estate Finance
- Public Finance & Not-for-Profit
- Development & Land Use
- Financial Transactions
- Corporate Finance & Syndicated Lending
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2013
- M.B.A., Hofstra University
- B.A., SUNY Oneonta
- New York