Super Lawyers Honors Windels Marx Attorneys in New York
Six Attorneys at Windels Marx have been named 2011 New York Super Lawyers. Practice Groups represented in this year's list are Windels Marx's Private Client Services, Estate & Trusts, Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Real Estate Practice Groups.
Super Lawyers annually surveys attorneys across the country and uses a peer nomination system to compile statewide and regional lists of honorees based on their findings. Attorneys are asked to vote for the best lawyers they have personally observed in action. The final list of New York Super Lawyers features the top 5 percent of attorneys in the region across more than 50 practice areas.
Windels Marx Super Lawyers
- Deborah H. Bindler - Real Estate
- Mel P. Barkan - Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- William C. Cagney - Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Denise Iocco - Private Client Services, Estates & Trusts
- Alan Nisselson - Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Christopher C. Schwabacher - Private Client Services, Estates & Trusts
Windels Marx would like to congratulate all of the Firm's Super Lawyers.