Tucker focuses his practice on real estate and related matters. He represents a myriad of clients in connection with acquisitions, financing, joint ventures and dispositions of multifamily, office, industrial and other commercial real estate assets.
Prior to Windels Marx, Tucker practiced in the New York office of an international law firm, as well as a boutique law firm.
- Representation of real estate investment trust in connection with the $722 million sale of five industrial logistics centers (*).
- Representation of two Korean multinational banks in connection with the refinancing of a three-building, 265-unit Class A multifamily community in Portland, Oregon (*).
- Representation of Japan-based financial services group publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in connection with the leasehold acquisition of a 315-room hotel in Waikiki (*).
- Representation of a Korean investment firm in connection with the $157.5 million acquisition of a multifamily building in Williamsburg (*).
- Representation of asset manager of Korean investment firm in connection with the $87 million mezzanine financing of an Amazon-occupied office building in Seattle (*).
- Representation of Korean real estate investment firm in connection with the acquisition and financing of an Amazon-occupied distribution center located in Pennsylvania (*).
- Representation of high-net-worth investor in connection with the $1.5 billion acquisition and financing of a Class A office property portfolio across six states (*).
- Representation of institutional lender in over 30+ multifamily and commercial loans, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and bridge loans (*).
- Representation of a national real estate investment firm in the acquisition of two distribution centers having a combined 1.05 million square feet of space and counting Home Depot and Pepsi as long-term tenants. Honorable mention in Law360 (*).
(*) Indicates matters completed prior to Windels Marx.