Sibel Cagatay’s practice focuses on all forms of commercial litigation in New York and New Jersey courts. She represents clients’ interests in actions involving breach of contract, fraud, lien priority, and complex contested foreclosure disputes.
Prior to Windels Marx, Ms. Cagatay practiced at New York-based commercial law firms.
While at the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, she was a member of the Hofstra Law Review.
- Senior Editor of the Hofstra Law Review
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University Dean’s List, Merit Scholar
- Binghamton University Dean’s List
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Tax Lien & Mortgage Foreclosure
- Workouts & Restructurings
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate
- J.D., Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2018
- B.A., Binghamton University, 2015
- New Jersey (2021)
- New York (2019)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York (2019)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (2019)