Mr. Larner’s practice has focused in the areas of business and corporate law, financing transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
He regularly serves in the role of outside general counsel and trusted advisor to privately held companies and their owners, as well as family offices. For many years, he has represented private equity firms in connection with the acquisition, business operations and governance of portfolio companies. His transactional and advisory roles have encompassed a broad range of industries, including: technology, transportation, real estate, healthcare and professional services.
Mr. Larner has also served as a director of private, public and nonprofit corporations.
- The Best Lawyers in America in the categories of Corporate Law (2003 to Current) and Banking and Finance Law (2022-2024).
- Hon. C. Thomas Schettino, New Jersey Supreme Court of New Jersey (1964-1965)
- Best Lawyers in America 2023 Recognizes 25 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch, 4 Lawyers of the Year - Aug 18, 2022
- Best Lawyers in America 2022 Recognizes 22 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch - Aug 19, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America 2021 Recognizes 22 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch, 4 Lawyers of the Year - Aug 20, 2020
- Best Lawyers in America 2020 Recognizes 16 Windels Marx Lawyers - Aug 15, 2019
- Windels Marx Continues Expansion With Addition of One Partner, Two Counsel in New Jersey - Jul 9, 2019