Windels Marx Sponsors, Matt Daus Moderates June 26th Taxi & Livery: Issues of Today and Tomorrow
On June 26th, Windels Marx is sponsoring and Matt Daus is moderating a panel as part of the New York Legislative Forum entitled Taxi & Livery: Issues of Today and Tomorrow.
Matt's panel will bring together street hail law's original sponsor, NY State Senator Marty Golden, accessibility advocate Assemblyman Micah Kellner and NY City Council Transportation Committee Chair James Vacca.
- Date & Time - June 26, 2012 from 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Location - Baruch College Conference Center, 151 East 25th Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY
- RSVP - Reserve your seat for this complimentary event via Carolyn Rinaldi at email@example.com or 212-237-1210.
- View the event flyer
The event was covered in the June 27th edition of Crain's Insider.
Related Resources of Note
- Livery Street Hail Litigation: Analysis & Predictions, a Windels Marx publication (June 14, 2012)
- Crain's Quotes Matt Daus on New York City Taxi Plan (June 13, 2012)
- Overview of New Street Hail Laws and Proposed TLC Rules, a Windels Marx publication (March 19, 2012)
- New Law Changes Taxi Service in NYC, The Brian Lehrer Show on WNYC (January 11, 2012)
- Hailing the Wrong Taxi, The New York Times (January 4, 2012)