Preben Jensen's litigation practice presently centers on general commercial litigation, including insurance coverage and commercial contracts. He regularly represents life and disability insurers and annuity issuers in matters involving coverage disputes with policyholders, as well as contract interpretation and insurance fraud.
Mr. Jensen, who was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, served as Associate Editor of the Indiana Law Journal.
- LL.M., international law, New York University School of Law, 1967
- LL.B., Indiana University, 1958
- B.S., business, with distinction, Beta Gamma Sigma, Indiana University, 1956
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States Supreme Court