John J. Tepedino focuses his practice on complex commercial disputes and bankruptcy litigation. He also has significant experience in white collar defense and securities litigation. He currently represents the SIPA Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC and the Chapter 7 Trustee of Bernard L. Madoff in connection with the recovery of assets for creditors of Madoff's Ponzi scheme.
Mr. Tepedino is a member of the Association of the Bar for the City of New York. From 1996-2000, Mr. Tepedino worked as a Legislative Assistant and Campaign Manager for Congressman Rick A. Lazio of New York.
- SuperLawyers New York Metro 2015 - Rising Star - Business Litigation
- SuperLawyers New York Metro 2014 - Rising Star - Business Litigation and Bankruptcy: Business
- Brian Kreutter, John Tepedino Promoted to Special Counsel - Aug 30, 2016
- Super Lawyers New York Metro 2015 Roster Announced - Sep 16, 2015
- New York Metro SuperLawyers Names 20 Windels Marx Lawyers to 2014 Edition - Sep 23, 2014
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Representation of Trustees
- Bankruptcy-Related Litigation & Transactions
- J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 2004
- B.A., government, cum laude, Harvard University, 1995
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York