Ivan Sperber is a member of the Private Client Services, Estates & Trusts Practice Group. He represents clients with estate planning and administration, including the preparation of wills, trusts, and estate tax returns. He also provides legal services to clients in family business planning, charitable giving and related tax planning issues.
He is an Assistant Lecturer of Estate and Gift Taxation at Fairleigh Dickinson University Silberman College of Business (MS in Taxation Program).
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch - Trusts & Estates (2021-2022)
- SuperLawyers New York Metro 2017-2021 - Rising Star - Estate Planning & Probate *
* No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters and a description of the selection methodology can be found at the Super Lawyers website.
- Ivan Sperber, James Tracy Promoted to Special Counsel - Mar 21, 2022
- For 2021, Super Lawyers Recognizes 18 Lawyers in New York Metro and Rising Stars Editions - Sep 30, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America 2022 Recognizes 22 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch - Aug 19, 2021
- For 2020, Super Lawyers Recognizes 17 Lawyers in New York Metro and Rising Stars Editions - Oct 28, 2020
- Best Lawyers in America 2021 Recognizes 22 Windels Marx Lawyers, 9 Ones to Watch, 4 Lawyers of the Year - Aug 20, 2020
- Super Lawyers Recognizes 15 Windels Marx Lawyers on New York Metro, Rising Stars Lists - Sep 12, 2019
- New York Metro Edition of Super Lawyers Recognizes 14 Lawyers - Sep 13, 2018
- J.D., cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Economics, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Johns Hopkins University, 2003
- New York
- New Jersey