Frank Biancola's practice focuses primarily on real estate and related matters.
He handles complex commercial and industrial real estate transactions, including leasing, mortgage based financing, and purchases and sales of real estate.
He also has experience representing institutional lenders with respect to real estate foreclosure matters.
In addition, Frank has experience regarding the Industrial Site Recovery Act and its predecessor, the Environmental Cleanup Responsibility Act, having handled many of the early cases under the latter statute.
- Former Adjunct Professor of Business Law - Fairleigh Dickinson Graduate School of Business
- Member - New Jersey Bar Association Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Banking Law, and Corporate and Business Law Sections
- Former Member - Environmental Cleanup Responsibility Act Committee of the New Jersey Bar Association Corporate and Business Law Section
- Member - Essex County and New Jersey State Bar Associations, and former member of Passaic County Bar Association and Bloomfield Lawyers Club
- Selected to Martindale-Hubbell - AV Preeminent (2018)
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers (2013)