Frank A. Biancola
Frank Biancola's practice focused primarily on real estate and related matters.
He handled complex commercial and industrial real estate transactions, including leasing, mortgage based financing, and purchases and sales of real estate.
He also had experience representing institutional lenders with respect to real estate foreclosure matters.
In addition, Frank had experience regarding the Industrial Site Recovery Act and its predecessor, the Environmental Cleanup Responsibility Act, having handled many of the early cases under the latter statute.
- Former Adjunct Professor of Business Law - Fairleigh Dickinson Graduate School of Business
- Former Member - New Jersey Bar Association Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Banking Law, and Corporate and Business Law Sections
- Former Member - Environmental Cleanup Responsibility Act Committee of the New Jersey Bar Association Corporate and Business Law Section
- Former Member - Essex County and New Jersey State Bar Associations, and former member of Passaic County Bar Association and Bloomfield Lawyers Club
- The Best Lawyers in America - Real Estate Law (2022)
- Martindale-Hubbell - AV Preeminent (2018)
- New Jersey Super Lawyers (2013)