Alex Jonatowski represents corporate and individual clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters in federal and state courts, and in mediations and arbitrations. These matters include complex commercial contract disputes, employment law, state and federal civil procedure, multi-jurisdictional and international disputes, insurance and reinsurance dispute resolution, bankruptcy, intellectual property and securities law.
Mr. Jonatowski is currently working on various Chapter 7 trustee matters as well as on the firm's representation of the SIPA Trustee overseeing the liquidation of the Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC and Bernard L. Madoff consolidated estates.
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Representation of Trustees
- Bankruptcy-Related Litigation & Transactions
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., College of William & Mary, 1999
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York