Alan represents various banking and financial institutions in lending and finance matters, including commercial real estate and asset-based transactions; construction financing; and loan workout, restructure, modification and forbearance matters. Mr. Stauber also represents developers, property owners and investors before municipal and county planning boards in connection with land use applications and the acquisition, development and leasing of commercial properties.
Matters of Note
- Represented a prominent bank in connection with a $39.4 million construction loan for the construction of a 239 unit apartment project located in Shelton, CT.
- Represented a prominent national bank in connection with a $17 million construction loan for the replacement and repair of shoreline pilings and improvements at a major shopping center in Brooklyn, NY.
- Represented a major bank in connection with a series of construction loans to a prominent developer of industrial warehouse sites in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Represented a prominent national bank, serving as lender and agent, in connection with a $141.7 million syndicated credit facility to a joint venture consisting of two (2) national insurance companies and a major regional real estate developer for the construction of a 451-unit apartment project located in Fort Lee, NJ.
- Representated a prominent national bank, serving as lender and agent, in connection with a $100 million syndicated credit facility to a joint venture consisting of two (2) major regional real estate developers for the construction of a 337,000 square foot office building in Newark, NJ to be leased by a global electronics company.
- Represented a prominent national bank in connection with the negotiation of ground leases and a series of construction loans to a major convenience store company for the construction of several convenience store/gasoline dispensing locations in Englishtown, Highlands, Wayne, Ramsey, White Township, Neptune and Jefferson, New Jersey.
- Represented a major developer before the New Brunswick Planning Board in connection with its site plan and variance application for approval to construct a 250 unit apartment complex.
- Represented a major bank in connection with an investor's acquisition and financing of shopping malls in Flemington, NJ and Chambersburg, PA.
- Represented a major bank in connection with the refinance of several office, residential and mixed use buildings in Jersey City and Hoboken, and a senior citizen housing complex in Newark.
- Represented a prominent bank in the workout and forbearance of a series of credit facilities, including a construction loan, line of credit, equipment line of credit and mortgage loan, to a recycling company and several affiliates.
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance
- Acquisitions & Sales
- Financial Transactions
- Corporate Finance & Syndicated Lending
- Middle Market Lending
- Asset-Based Lending
- Workouts & Restructurings
- B.A., government, Hamilton College, 1972
- J.D., Hofstra Law School, 1975
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey