Michele Arbeeny Moderates 2nd Annual NYC Affordable Housing Summit
On October 1st, Michele Arbeeny (Partner, New York) moderated Bisnow's second annual NYC Affordable Housing Summit, which focused on the current state of the industry and the direction in which its headed. Her panelists included:
- Brenda Rosen - President & CEO, Common Ground
- Kirsten Shaw - Director, Low Income Investment Fund
- David Walsh - SVP, Chase Community Banking
- Louise Carroll - Assistant Commissioner, NYC HPD
- Anthony Richardson - SVP, NYC HDC
During the event, Michele pointed out that for all affordable housing projects, deal structures are getting more complicated, and often include cobbling together public grants or financing through GSEs. Read the full recap.