Julie R. Tattoni
For more than 25 years, Ms. Tattoni has counseled businesses, municipalities, and private schools regarding compliance with complex state regulations, insurance matters and employment practices liability. Her regulatory practice concentrates on insurance companies, developers and redevelopers.
For well over a decade, Ms. Tattoni has represented insurers in matters before the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance including:
- admissions into and withdrawals from the State,
- mergers and acquisitions,
- book of business transfers,
- market conduct exams, and
- all manner of regulatory filings.
She represents developers and redevelopers in matters before the NJ Economic Development Authority regarding tax incentives and tax credits that promote economic growth and development.
In her role as counsel to municipal joint insurance funds, Ms. Tattoni engages in:
- litigation management of liability and workers compensation claims,
- insurance coverage determinations, and
- advice on employment practices and a variety of state laws including OPRA, Local Public Contracts Law and the Pay-to-Play Laws.
She regularly presents client seminars which incorporate such topics as:
- employer best practices and anti-harrassment training,
- avoiding Law Against Discrimination claims, and
- New Jersey's new Anti-Bullying Law.
JULIE R. TATTONI
CONTACT | DOWNLOAD VCARD
New Brunswick, NJ
Deal Announcement - John Bitar and Gary Walsh Represent Prominent Bank in Purchase of $100 Million NJTA Revenue Bond
Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Instructive Opinion on (1) Performance "Under Protest" and (2) Prejudgment Interest
Deal Announcement - Bob Schwartz, Greg Krauss Represent New Jersey Based Korean-American Bank in $32.5 Million Acquisition by Wilshire Bancorp