Jared E. Rosen
Jared E. Rosen is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group. He acts as counsel to real estate operators and financial institutions in connection with acquisitions, sales and financing of commercial properties.
Representations of Note:
- Represented a leading non-profit community development corporation in connection with the sale of a Harlem, New York property to a real estate developer, including negotiations involving the contract of sale, the removal of Deed restrictions and covenants with the Economic Development Corporation and the Department of Housing Preservation and Development of New York City, the existing commercial tenant, and various equity partners with respect to the terms of the sale.
- Represented a not-for-profit corporation in connection with the sale of its office building in New York, NY, to a prominent developer.
- Represented the seller in connection with the sale of a $26,000,000 apartment building in New York City, which also required the defeasance of a securitized mortgage loan.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in connection with the acquisition of land in Putnam County, New York.
- Represented a real estate operator in connection with the refinance of a package of 10 mortgage loans from a nationally recognized bank totaling over $30,000,000.
While attending Brooklyn Law School, Mr. Rosen was an Articles Editor of the Journal of Corporate, Financial and Commercial Law.
JARED E. ROSEN
CONTACT | DOWNLOAD VCARD
New York, NY