James J. Thomas
Mr. Thomas' practice focuses on real estate financing and equity investments. He also has extensive experience representing clients in a variety of commercial real estate transactions, including:
- joint venture transactions (representing financial and operating partners);
- multi-state financing transactions;
- the origination, purchase, and sale of mortgage and subordinate loans secured directly or indirectly by real estate;
- construction loans;
- acquisition, sale, and development transactions; and
- real estate workouts and restructurings.
He has been involved in many large, complex transactions for a variety of clients, including financial institutions (investment banks and institutional lenders), investors, real estate operators and developers, private equity firms, and venture capital funds.
Mr. Thomas is a member of the Executive Committee of Windels Marx since 1993.
JAMES J. THOMAS
CONTACT | DOWNLOAD VCARD
New York, NY