Paul's practice is concentrated on patent counseling and litigation with an emphasis on pharmaceutical patent matters arising under the Hatch-Waxman Act.
Prior to Windels Marx, he practiced at a boutique trial law firm, where he represented clients both in and out of court for a variety of commercial and other disputes. Prior to that, he practiced as a patent and trademark litigator at a large Washington, D.C. law firm, where matters spanned a diverse set of jurisdictions including five U.S. District Courts, the Federal Circuit, the PTAB, the TTAB and the ITC.
While in law school, Paul interned in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware for Judge Leonard P. Stark, and also in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey for Judge Peter G. Sheridan.
Rutgers Law School
- Rutgers Intellectual Property Law Association - President (2016-17)
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant (2016-2017)
- AIPLA Giles Rich Patent Moot Court Competitions (2016)
- Rutgers University Law Review - Staff Editor (2015–16)
- Dean's Merit Scholarship
- 1L Legal Writing Award (2015)
- Honors Program in General Education - President (2011-13)
- Widener Scholar Award
- Dramatic Win at Trial for the IP Hatch-Waxman Trial Team - Sep 30, 2022
- IP Hatch-Waxman Act
- IP, Technology & e-Commerce
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- J.D., cum laude, Rutgers Law School - Camden & Newark, NJ, 2017
- B.S., Chemistry with a Minor in Mathematics, Widener University, 2014
- New Jersey (2020)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (2021)