* Admitted in New Jersey.
Lucas maintains a diverse transactional practice that includes mergers and acquisitions, asset-based lending, real estate finance and general corporate matters.
- Financial Transactions
- Asset-Based Lending
- Corporate & Securities
- Corporate Finance & Syndicated Lending
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- General Corporate Matters
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate
- Joint Venture/Equity Investments
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2018
- B.S., cum laude, Northeastern University, 2015
- New Jersey (2019)