Livia Boyadjian is a patent attorney with extensive experience in chemistry, generic and brand pharmaceutical, chemical engineering, biotechnology arts, and mechanical/medical devices applications.
Prior to Windels Marx, she practiced for nearly a decade at a boutique IP law firm, where she was involved with patent application drafting and prosecution in pharmaceutical, medical devices and chemical and biotechnology arts; opinion writing for ANDA filings; due diligence reviews; and legal and technical support for patent litigation.
Prior to that, she practiced with several prominent law firms in IP and related litigation.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School
- Engineers' Degree, Master of Science in Engineering, Stanford University
- B.A., Chemistry, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Dean's List, Hunter College
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office