Jeremy G. Weiss has experience in a wide array of complex business litigation and regulatory matters, including health care issues, intellectual property, RICO claims, fraudulent conveyance, construction claims on behalf of both owners and contractors, and professional responsibility.
Mr. Weiss represents several medical practices in business, litigation, arbitration, regulatory, and other matters; his recent matters include:
- counseling medical practices in connection with state and federal regulatory matters, including Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Law issues; and
- representing medical practices and individual physicians in litigation, professional matters, and disputes involving corporate, contract, and labor issues.
Mr. Weiss' other recent litigation experience includes:
- representing creditors in actions seeking extraordinary remedies, including writs of attachment and replevin;
- exculpating corporate principals from third-party claims of fraud and alter ego liability; and
- obtaining summary judgment on behalf of a property owner arising from misrepresentation of latent defects.
Mr. Weiss is also a contributing author and an associate editor of the Guide to New Jersey Contract Law (Second Edition), published by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, and was a panelist for a New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education seminar entitled "Drafting, Negotiating and Litigating Agreements: Are Your Contracts Bulletproof?".