Jean A. Occhiogrosso focuses her practice on transportation related matters including but not limited to, transportation regulation and technology, administrative law, litigation, and banking/finance.
Jean is a former Prosecuting Attorney and Team Leader at the NYC Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC). At the TLC, she handled a significant administrative hearing caseload before the NYC Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH), and has extensive experience in understanding, interpreting and applying transportation rules and regulations.
After leaving NYC TLC, Jean for the last few years has acquired extensive litigation experience in foreclosure, bankruptcy and commercial litigation matters. She appeared in court often representing private clients on a wide variety of civil matters and all aspects of litigation, including pre-trial discovery, motion practice, drafting appellate briefs, and settlement negotiations.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Columbian American Bar Association
- Irish American Bar Association
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Corporate & Securities
- Financial Transactions
- Real Estate
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Workouts & Restructurings
- J.D., Pace University School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Legal Studies, Criminal Justice, cum laude, St. John's University, 2011
- New York
- New Jersey