Jack Hagerty is a litigation associate in the Madison, NJ office. His practice focuses on New Jersey appellate litigation, complex commercial litigation, environmental litigation and insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to Windels Marx, Mr. Hagerty practiced at a regional law firm where he litigated complex commercial matters involving breach of contract, business disputes, commercial real estate, fraud and professional liability. He also counseled corporate clients on compliance issues related to consumer protection regulations.
Prior to private practice, Jack clerked for the Honorable Richard J. Geiger, J.A.D in the New Jersey Appellate Division.
- Dean’s Award for Service to Rutgers Law School
- Pro Bono Publico Award for Significant Service
- James J. Manderino Award, Trial Advocacy
- M. Donald Kepner Award, Federal Jurisdiction
- Trial Advocacy Competition Team
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- President of the Graduating Class Commencement Address, Rutgers Law School, May 17, 2018
- SJ Magazine Top Attorney in Commercial Litigation (2021) (*)
- Honorary Member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
(*) No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Camden County Bar Association