Douglas A. Beimfohr focuses on family wealth and business planning; federal estate, gift, and generation-skipping tax planning; and estate and trust administration. He is actively engaged in the structuring of family business control and succession planning, multi-generational wealth transfer planning, and estate plan design and implementation. He represents a number of large family groups and works with their family office executives on family office administration and structure issues.
Mr. Beimfohr also has extensive experience in asset based and cash flow commercial lending, equipment leasing, project finance, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law. He represents a wide range of participants in complex, large ticket and middle market lease and debt financing transactions involving commercial aircraft, railcars, vehicles, HVAC equipment, and co-generation facilities. He is also active in corporate workouts and other debtor-creditor matters, including several major U.S. airline bankruptcies.
- Windels Marx Opens New Office in Madison, New Jersey - Jan 3, 2011
- Private Client Services, Estates & Trusts
- Financial Transactions
- Infrastructure Development & Finance
- A.P.C. in tax and estate planning, New York University School of Law, 2008
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1986
- B.A., with distinction, University of Virginia, 1982
- New York
- New Jersey