Beth Finkelstein is an associate in the firm's Intellectual Property Group, focusing on pharmaceutical patent litigation under the Hatch-Waxman Act. She also has experience representing clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, and medical device industries.
Beth has experience in all aspects of patent litigation, including drafting dispositive motions, coordinating discovery, preparing expert reports, and preparing both fact and expert witnesses for deposition and trial.
- IP-Hatch-Waxman Act Team Garners Important Victory for Slayback Pharma Against Eagle Pharmaceuticals - May 11, 2020
- Windels Marx IP - Hatch-Waxman Team Wins Trial for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories in Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) - Mar 31, 2020
- Windels Marx IP - Hatch-Waxman Team Wins a Motion For Judgment on the Pleadings for Slayback in Liquid Bendamustine (BELRAPZO®) - May 10, 2019
- Windels Marx Significantly Expands its NJ Practice with the Arrival of a Prominent Intellectual Property - Hatch-Waxman Act Practice Group - Apr 15, 2019
- J.D., New York University, 2010
- B.S.E., University of Pennsylvania, 2007
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit